[Matroska-devel] libmatroska documentation

Tom Gaudasinski cetus at internode.on.net
Sun Jan 8 23:10:45 CET 2006

Greetings Christian,
    Currently I'm in the design phase for a computer video game engine.
Like most game engines, this one will too feature cinematics and
therefore I needed a container. Matroska is the only open source
container that looks mature and rather solid, I'm however willing to dig
through source to find out how to work it. I'll come on the channel for
sure if i need some help.

Thanks.