[Matroska-devel] libmatroska documentation

Tom Gaudasinski cetus at internode.on.net
Sun Jan 8 23:06:56 CET 2006

Greetings Steve,
    I've taken a short look at the VLC code and It's quite overwhelming,
but later on I'll troll through it given it's the only option I have.
I'm not a big fan of reading source =). Although I'm willing to put the
effort in because I personally think your format is far superior to that
of AVI. As for C parsers, I'd like to keep it C++ as much as possible
due to the fact that I'm still learning C++ (know C fairly well) and
want as much exposure as i can get.

Thanks.