[Matroska-devel] Foobar component source

Reed Wilson cedilla at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 23:20:19 CET 2006

Greetings!

Does anybody know where I can get the latest source for the Foobar2000
matroska component? I just got version 0.9b13 and all the components
need to be recompiled to support it. Instead of asking for someone else
to compile it, I thought I'd give it a try myself.

Last I heard, Christophe Paris was working on it, but I don't know if he
has a website anymore.

Considering that all my music is in FLAC Matroska format, not having a
matroska reader is a pretty big impediment for upgrading!

Thanks
Reed "Omion" Wilson