[Matroska-devel] libmatroska documentation

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at wiesneronline.net
Tue Jan 3 21:19:46 CET 2006

Hi Tom,

nosy as we are, may we ask you to tell us what app this is, that you are
coding currently ? :-)

In any case, you are always more than welcome to join us on IRC ,
channel  #matroska  on irc.corecodec.com /.org . All the devs hang out
there, and we gladly teach you on how to use libmatroska and libebml.

Also, your offer to write some first docs about how to use them is just
great !! We could really need some help .....

Christian
matroska project admin