[Matroska-devel] libmatroska documentation

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Tue Jan 3 20:09:23 CET 2006

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your interrest in matroska :)

There is no documentation for the moment for libmatroska. There are very
basic examples of how to read/write EBML/Matroska data in the source
code. For a bigger example you might have a look at mkvmerge or mkv.cpp
in the VLC source code.

Otherwise you can use C parsers like the one from GStreamer or Haali's one.

Steve