[Matroska-devel] libmatroska documentation

Tom Gaudasinski cetus at internode.on.net
Tue Jan 3 20:49:43 CET 2006

Greetings,
    I have been reading about matroska for a few days now and am very
much interested in including read support in my application. I wish to
use the linux component libmatroska. What I intent to do is have my
application open an mkv, read the video and audio streams (xvid/lame)
and decode these streams myself using the respective libraries. However
I have noticed that libmatroska has no documentation, is there any
documentation that either the creator (robux?) or anyone else has done?
I would very much be content with a commented example source file that
achieves what I need. If someone has such a file I would very much be
interested in a copy, I can help out by documenting what it will help me
to learn.

Thankyou
--Tom G.