[Matroska-devel] wouldn't it be cool if haali supported the divx container too?

insomniac insomniacdarling at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 24 17:03:14 CET 2006

i just downloaded their sample movie file stuffed with everything they could
possibly put into it - multiple audios, subs, menus, chapters, tags. but
unfortunately our favorite splitter only sees audios and subs and goes
directly to playing movie unaware of the menus. their implementations of
chapters and tags also seem invisible to the splitter.

all i'm saying it's been quite a while since they launched this container and
they intend to not give up on it anytime soon and admit it it's a pretty nifty
thingy they came up with and it certainly deserves some attention. we already
have support for four major containers, why not add one more?