[Matroska-devel] LibMatroska example question

Armin Müller a1muelle at edu.uni-klu.ac.at
Tue Feb 7 10:51:41 CET 2006

The interleaving is done by our surrounding multimedia framework. The
methods to add a frame for a specific track to the container will be
called by our buffered multiplexing io class. It is planned, that the
frames are interleaved (maybe symmetrically, one audio frame, one
video frame, and so on), because we want to realize a kind of live
capturing (also from DVB source).

I asked only because if you plan to extend your muxer anyway (or
already have done so), I'd wait for you releasing the source.

Can you please post the link to your DShow muxer?

thanks and regards,
Armin