[Matroska-devel] LibMatroska example question

Armin Müller a1muelle at edu.uni-klu.ac.at
Wed Feb 1 09:58:47 CET 2006

I tried the multiplexer from the x264 project and it is really simple
to use and integrate. I managed to get the frame and header-writing
done, but I have still some issues with the codecPrivate data, which
is not so important at the moment.

One track for muxing is ok, but my question is, if you plan to extend
the multiplexer to two (or more) tracks. I would need at least one
audio and one video. Although you have written that it is easy to
extend to multiple tracks, it is a rather big challenge for me. And I
don't want to hack some piece of unstable code together when there
will be a multi-track version in near future.

regards,
Armin