[Matroska-devel] Matroska without Thumbnail Support.

MusafirKelana_86 musafir_86 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 29 16:29:55 CEST 2006

Hello everyone,

-Can I get the latest binary *WITHOUT* thumbnail support for Matroska?

-Previously, I've used thumbnail support (& other support like WMP-
playlist/burnlist, etc) for OGG/OGM,MP4,MKV using AVI-related settings in
registry (copy related keys, CLSIDs). So far, it works okay, until Haali
Splitter includes thumbnail support - my method no longer works. Just OGG/OGM
& MP4 remains the same.

-So, can somebody compile the latest code *WITHOUT* thumbnail support, and
send it to me?

Thank you.

-Regards,
MusafirKelana_86.