[Matroska-devel] matroska plugin for Foobar2000 0.9

Liisachan seelie at faireal.net
Wed Apr 26 11:13:39 CEST 2006

Christian HJ Wiesner <chris at matroska.org> wrote:

> In any case, we would truely appreciate if you help us establishing a
> close communication with her/him. I am a strong believer in a future for
> MKA in the audio world, and i am extremely happy to hear that this is
> used already in Japan, based on TTA lossless codec.

Ive just posted a message in his/her blog,
saying something like this in japanese:

--------------------------------------
Msg from Christian HJ Wiesner
About fb2k plugins

(1) "Please join #matroska @ irc.corecodec.com
so that I can tell you necessary information
(my note--probably about svn l/p)"

my note--if you are new to IRC, get mIRC and blah blah
my note--i'm in the chan too, so you can communicate
in japanese, if you'd like to.

(2) "The link to your files is now in the news section,
which may increase the bw usage of your server a bit.
Matroska.org can host files for you if needed."

(3) "I set ayana at matroska.org for you"
(my note--i think its a fw address to your addy)

That's it. Thank you very much.

http://reharmonize.net/200001/87#comment-15103

I'm not sure if Ayana will read it soon,
but you need to wait for a while anyway.
If there's anything more you'd like to tell ayana,
i'll post it there again.

Regards