[Matroska-devel] matroska plugin for Foobar2000 0.9

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Tue Apr 25 03:33:26 CEST 2006

Liisachan schrieb:

>Christian HJ Wiesner <chris at matroska.org> wrote:
>

>>Wow :O !
>>
>>Ayana, can you pls. tell us briefly who reharmonize.net are ? Could you
>>come to our IRC channel by time, so that we can teach you about our
>>uploading system ?
>>

>Is Ayana-san on this list?
>Anyway I'd really like to thank him/her personally too.
>Otherwise I'm useless there but I'll try to join the chan too
>starting tomorrow, just in case Ayana-san doesn't like to chat
>in english.

Liisachan, i don't think she/he is subscribed to matroska-devel already.
I set up an alias  ayana AT matroska DOT org for her/him now, so that we
can copy her/him without using his direct email adress on the list.

I received a PM from her/him on HA.org in English language, but it's
impossible for me to judge from that if she/he is comfortable
speaking/writing english.

In any case, we would truely appreciate if you help us establishing a
close communication with her/him. I am a strong believer in a future for
MKA in the audio world, and i am extremely happy to hear that this is
used already in Japan, based on TTA lossless codec.

Regards