[Matroska-devel] matroska plugin for Foobar2000 0.9

Liisachan seelie at faireal.net
Tue Apr 25 03:21:03 CEST 2006

Christian HJ Wiesner <chris at matroska.org> wrote:

> Wow :O !
>
> Ayana, can you pls. tell us briefly who reharmonize.net are ? Could you
> come to our IRC channel by time, so that we can teach you about our
> uploading system ?

Is Ayana-san on this list?
A different person than Ayaka who did the logo?

Whois shows both the server and the domain owner
are in Japan.
If Ayana uses the mail address @ that domain,
probably it's his/hers.
(btw you shouldn't have quoted his/her mail address.
That might be private one and might be spammed.)

Anyway I'd really like to thank him/her personally too.
Otherwise I'm useless there but I'll try to join the chan too
starting tomorrow, just in case Ayana-san doesn't like to chat
in english.