[Matroska-devel] matroska plugin for Foobar2000 0.9

Liisachan seelie at faireal.net
Mon Apr 24 02:42:14 CEST 2006

http://tmp.reharmonize.net/foobar/
they have  foo_input_tta

Christian HJ Wiesner <chris at matroska.org> wrote:

> Hi Liisachan,
>
> it cant work because
>
> - Wavpack is now fully natively supported in foobar core, so there is no
> such thing as a foo_wavpack anylonger that we could modify to allow
> packet decoding. The only guy who could add packet decoding for wavpack
> is Peter Pawlowski himself, the main foobar author and core developer

That could be a problem...hmm

> - the foo_tta plugin has not been ported to 0.9 yet, also there has
> never been a packet decoder coming with it, to my knowledge ? Did TTA in
> MKA work in foobar 0.8.3 before ?

Yes, it did, with Toff's modified foo_tta.
http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=26266&st=0&p=236267&#entry236267

And I was just told,
Seems Ayana (or someone) already worked on it for 0.9!
foo_input_tta_2.4.1.zip 14-Apr-2006 12:00   123k

Fyi TTA.mka happens to be one of the most popular usage of
Matroska in Asia. Many ppl love to make (TTA+CUE+Jacket Picture
JPG Attached).mka, feeling that really COOL; someone even make a
special tool just for that. This page is in Japanese, but you
can guess what is written by a lot of pics there.
http://musicpc.fc2web.com/mkaproject04.htm