[Matroska-devel] matroska plugin for Foobar2000 0.9

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Sun Apr 23 20:31:06 CEST 2006

Hi Liisachan,

it cant work because

- Wavpack is now fully natively supported in foobar core, so there is no
such thing as a foo_wavpack anylonger that we could modify to allow
packet decoding. The only guy who could add packet decoding for wavpack
is Peter Pawlowski himself, the main foobar author and core developer

- the foo_tta plugin has not been ported to 0.9 yet, also there has
never been a packet decoder coming with it, to my knowledge ? Did TTA in
MKA work in foobar 0.8.3 before ?

Regards

Christian