[Matroska-devel] matroska plugin for Foobar2000 0.9

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Sun Apr 23 13:41:15 CEST 2006

 >Thank you for a contact.
 >I'm ready to release the latest version on your server, please tell me
a future procedure.

 >Haru Ayana
 >ayana at reharmonize.net

Hi Ayana,

do you know how to use an IRC client, like mIRC or chatzilla (part of
mozilla). If so, we'd welcome you to come to our developer IRC channel
#matroska on irc.corecodec.com , so that we can discuss this personally.

We are very happy that you decided to port the existing plugin to Foobar
0.9 and will gladly host it on our servers for you. As soon as the
Foobar team decides to include the plugin in their special installer,
the server load will drop daramatically anyhow, but in the meantime we
are proud to host your plugin.

Christian
matroska project admin
http://www.matroska.org