[Matroska-devel] Unknown-> English language tag conversion by Haali splitter

Victor Mozgin vic_mozgin at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 11 04:38:35 CEST 2006

   Hi,

It seems that Haali splitter sets "English" language tags on streams that have
none. At least that's what I see for video streams and audio streams split
from AVI files. Can we make it customizable (with the possibility to
keep "Unknown")? My filter chain depends on it, i.e. if there is a stream of
unknown audio and a stream of English subtitles (common case of .avi +
external .srt), then it is assumed that audio is non-English, and subtitles
are enabled; with Haali audio stream comes as English, so there is no point in
enabling subtitles.
Thanks,

    /Victor