[Matroska-devel] Questions about joining the group

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Wed Sep 28 21:26:53 CEST 2005

Hi Armando,

we are glad about you wanting to join our team, with the goal to help us
improve our software. Therefore we invite you to come to our IRC
channel  #matroska  on  irc.corecodec.com / .org , as most of the
technical stuff, as well as outstanding tasks and who does what will be
discussed there. Looking forward to meet you soon on IRC, the mother of
internet chat.

Christian
matroska project admin
http://www.matroska.org