[Matroska-devel] Questions about joining the group

Armando Morán moransa at yahoo.com.mx
Wed Sep 28 19:07:48 CEST 2005

I saw the next lines in the Matroska web page:

We invite every interested developer to join our team
and to help us to achieve these goals. While most of
the existing Matroska code is in C++ we are also
interested in C and Java programmers joining us.

Your project sounds very interesting to me because I
would like to get experiencie in the Audio/Video
multimedia field.

So I want to know how it works, I mean, do you have
like several tasks or goals and I can choose one to
help, or you will assign me something, or it's just by
your own just by inspecting the code and when I think
I can improve or create something I just contact the
team after do it, or ...

I have more experience coding in C++ but I also can
coding in C or Java.

By the way my name is Armando I am from Mexico and I
am a System Software Engineer. I have a master degree
in Intelligent Systems.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Armando Moran