[Matroska-devel] Divx6 Integrated in the next version of matroska?

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Sat Sep 24 22:00:27 CEST 2005

DivX6 is basically the DivX5 codec in a proprietary, DivX specific
container format based on the AVI structure. The only main difference
between DivX6 and DivX5, from what i can see, is the container. As it
has its own container, including menues and text subtitles, it has to be
seen as an 'alternative' to matroska and i wonder how we could support it ?

Do you mean conversion of DivX6 files into MKV files ?

Christian
matroska project admin