[Matroska-devel] 1.1.1. pack problems, was : [Matroska-users] MKV help request (contains log)

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Thu Sep 8 18:40:42 CEST 2005

I have mentioned many times on IRC and elsewhere now, that our build of
ffdshow, as distributed in the current 1.1.1. pack, has huge Problems
with current anime releases containing AAC 5.1 audio and latest AVC video.

For this very reason, i was trying to motivate movax and myrsloik, the
creators of the great CCCP anime pack, to make a new full pack for us.
IMO its high time to releases a 1.2.0 pack !

Christian