[Matroska-devel] Re: Matroska video blocking problem

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Wed Oct 19 18:22:07 CEST 2005

Hi,

I forward this email to our ML where Haali (who makes our splitter) will
be able to read it. It sounds like your file only "indexes" the first
video track and not the other one. Matroska (the format) can support
index on all tracks, even partial index (called Cue). Maybe you're
missing a command-line to do that or it's a bug in the muxing program
(mkvmerge ?) or Haali's splitter that uses the wrong index for this track.