[Matroska-devel] (no subject)

Erik Nguyen notorious_namer at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 10 09:58:36 CEST 2005

My Name is Erik Nguyen

          I am wondering if Your making a program that convert MKV to a AVI
format and
also splits up the languages as well.  When i was converting a MKV filr i
realize that it
had no sound and it decompress to a 3GB file.  I want a program thats split
them up
separately.

like
one english avi
one japanese avi
etc.

i realize that the converted file was not just one avi but more than one.
And becasue of it i can't seem to make it play one langauge.  this lead me
to think that the sound was not able to work because of it.

if u have a program that convert it properply can u send me a link

thank you

PS
If you don't know any or have a program like that can  you develop one as a
project.

SmartScreen Technology.
first two months FREE*.