[Matroska-devel] Licensing question

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Thu Oct 6 07:44:47 CEST 2005

Hi Ivan,

i am in a hurry writing this, so i bring it briefly to the point :

matroska, the format, is license free. However, some of the code is not.
If you say you are using matroska for your app, exactly what parts of
the code have you been using, and what kind of changes did you add ?

About your will to give some form of donations to the project, thanks a lot.

Regards

Christian
matroska project admin