[Matroska-devel] [Fwd: mka installer bug]

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Fri Nov 18 23:51:18 CET 2005

Installer bug, or intended behaviour ?

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: 	mka installer bug
Datum: 	Fri, 18 Nov 2005 11:44:31 -0800 (PST)
Von: 	The Andaid <theandaid at yahoo.com>
An: 	chris at matroska.org

hi
I don't know whether you're aware of this, but during
the installation of matroska pack full the installer
notified me of the absence of certain realmedia dlls,
and asked me whether to search the internet for
realmedia downloads (realplayer or real alt.) Then it
gives me the option to choose between one or both
players, using checkboxes, but the back/close/cancel
buttons are greyed out. clicking the X button or
rightclick>close or alt+f4 gives me the "default
beep". my only option was through the task manager.
glad to be of service (hope you fix this bug)
theandaid