[Matroska-devel] Haali Media Splitter problem with some H.264 HD files

Alexander afmusic at gmx.net
Thu Nov 17 11:11:59 CET 2005

Hi !

I hope this is the right adress. Thanks for Haali Media Splitter, a great
tool for watching all those new Quicktime HD trailers ... However I came
across a few of those trailers that do not play correctly with your
splitter. This one for instance:

http://movies.apple.com/movies/sony_pictures/the_fog/the_fog_h720p.mov

Somehow the video is playing in fast forward while the audio lags behind if
I use the Haali Media Splitter. This can be cured by using the Nero Digital
Parser instead.

Other than that I tried various Audio/Video decoders, but they do not matter
in this problem. I am using ZoomPlayer 4.51, latest ffdshow for audio/video
decoding, VMR9, Geforce 5700, latest NVIDIA driver 81.94 I think ...

Is it possible to fix this soon ? Thanks a lot for your help !
Bye,
Alex

PS: I am not on the mailing list so please mail directly to me if you have a
question! Thanks