[Matroska-devel] GraphEdt.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close

Vincent nise at newmail.ru
Wed Nov 16 23:46:56 CET 2005

i have an mkv file with divx and 6 ch he-aac. for playback i use haali
splitter, divx 5.2.1 and coreaac (tried 1.0b9 from rarewares and 1.2.0.573
from somewhere). after seeking for a while using player's seek bar i get the
above error message from windows, error signature ModName: coreaac.ax.

there seems to be no site at the moment with latest coreaac builds and
development forums, at least i couldn't find one. perhaps someone here could
point me in the right direction or help me with a solution.

ps i do have graphedit on this pc but of course i don't use it during playback
of a movie. why does this weird error message pop up then?