[Matroska-devel] USF muxing

Luca Della Santina lucads at email.it
Tue May 24 20:05:33 CEST 2005

Christian HJ Wiesner wrote:

> Kaiousama, Unmei,
>
> i cant find the pixifier sources, nor the ones for the dshow decoder
> filter ? I thought i read the announcement they had been uploaded
> recently ? Are there any binaries to test ? On
> http://corecodec.org/projects/usf is nothing, there are no commits
> neither in the CVS nor SVN repository. Please submit what you have
> right now, this is important for other devs to validate if the project
> is active or not.

Hi,

Regarding the directshow filter (PixiShow) no binaries are released at
the moment since the filter is quite unstable, i'm working on making it
autoload properly when a USF file with the same name of the rendered
videoclip is present; then i'll work on an input pin that will accept
subtitles from Haali's matroska parser.

Anyway, you can find updated source code on the project's cvs, you can
all of them in /USF/utils module.Sources are constantly updated, my last
commit was on sunday.

P.S. I still get return error from corecodec's server when I
Checkout/Commit the cvs. Anyway files are correctly
checked-ou/committed. Please tell the administrator to solve it.