[Matroska-devel] Re: Haali's parser don't detect MP4-mode2form2 filesin MPC

Jaume Sol i Marco jaumesola at wanadoo.es
Tue May 24 13:23:47 CEST 2005

Sorry: Haali's splitter ONLY reads mode2form2 files if they are Matroska. If
they are AVI or MP4 Media Player Classic Can't open them. On the other hand,
If a manual graph built on the basis of Haali's parser WORKS  on AVI & MP4
(MKV too, of course)
It seems that a registration of AVI and MP4 on mode 2 form 2 faults. I think
this could be a good thing to do. Isn't it?
Please need help.
Thanks again.
"Jaume Sol  i Marco" <jaumesola at wanadoo.es> ha escrit en el missatge dels
grups de discussió:d6saf7$h0c$1 at sea.gmane.org...