[Matroska-devel] USF muxing

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Tue May 24 00:34:40 CEST 2005

Kaiousama, Unmei,

i cant find the pixifier sources, nor the ones for the dshow decoder
filter ? I thought i read the announcement they had been uploaded
recently ? Are there any binaries to test ? On
http://corecodec.org/projects/usf is nothing, there are no commits
neither in the CVS nor SVN repository. Please submit what you have right
now, this is important for other devs to validate if the project is
active or not.

Also i tried to open some SSA subs i had extracted with Mkvextract-GUI /
mkvextract from the old Matrix sample ( trying to prepare a USF sample
file ), and U96 didnt open the SSA files as created by mkvextract at
all. It could open the SRT files which were extracted also, but these
were Japanese and Arabic and so i didnt have the right language support
installed for it, U96 just put '?' in the text.

Please get the Matrix sample
http://samples.matroska.org/matrix/Matrix.Reloaded.Trailer-640x346-XviD-1.0beta2-HE_AAC_subtitled.mkv
, extract the SSA subs with mkvextract and see if you can open them in
U96 2.0 beta. Maybe just my PC is b0rked ?

Regards

Christian