[Matroska-devel] Re: ChapterTrack and ChapterTrackNumber support

Vincent nise at newmail.ru
Sat May 14 14:03:56 CEST 2005

Alexander Noe' <alexander.noe <at> s2001.tu-chemnitz.de> writes:

> Vincent wrote:
>
> >Alexander Noe' <alexander.noe <at> s2001.tu-chemnitz.de> writes:

> >>It does, but it doesn't support ChapterTrack(Number) yet.
> >>
> >>Alex
> >>

> >thank you for your quick reply...
> >
> OK, I just realized that I had to fix the manual  :)
>
> Alex

when i try to add it as a media file i get this error message:

only the following file types are supported avi mkv mp3 wav ac3 dts aac
ogg/vorbis srt ssa and valid amg script files.

the file is then still added to opened files list. but when i open chapter
editor it's empty.

maybe i'm  using the download archive incorrectly. i add languages.amg file to
the unpacked files from 1.16.11 folder cos otherwise 1.17 crashes with "can't
find languages.amg" message.