[Matroska-devel] Re: Haali's media splitter problem

filewalker playful at gmx.at
Fri May 6 11:57:39 CEST 2005

Mike Matsnev <mike <at> po.cs.msu.su> writes:

> Unfortunately this doesnt help much, because I can't reproduce the
> problem, so I have no clue about fixing it.
>
> /Mike

I uploaded an example file (contains 1 XviD video(latest version)/ 1 LC AAC
audio, muxed with MKVMerge 1.4.1 (the same result as with 1.4.2)
I used ffdshow for AAC decoding and "XviD" was set in ffdshow's video XviD
setting.

http://www.geocities.com/filewalker666/example.zip
(copy and paste the address in a new fresh browser window, Geocities doesn't
allow direct linking)

Hope you can redroduce the problem.
In Zoomplayer I get a "List Index out of bounds (-1)" error message and the
video doesn't begin to play.

Video plays fine with Gabest's MKV Splitter.

Cu