[Matroska-devel] Re: Haali's media splitter problem

cps cps79 at inbox.ru
Thu May 5 21:35:20 CEST 2005

> Unfortunately this doesnt help much, because I can't reproduce the
> problem, so I have no clue about fixing it.
Thanks, I solved my problem. Solution was to feed "low merit" to
google. I've downloaded DFSMgr.exe and changed merit of Haali Media
Splitter from 0x00600001 to 0x00400000 (one of nero's parser has it)
and all started to work fine. I do not know, neither who assigned
0x00600001 merit to HMS, nor why this not affected avis.