[Matroska-devel] matroskautils-src.zip

Lothar Sowada ls at maico-diagnostic.com
Tue May 3 16:48:59 CEST 2005

Hello!
I want to compile sources in matroskautils-src.zip found in
http://matroska.free.fr/downloads/cdl/
<http://matroska.free.fr/downloads/cdl/>

Therefore I need libebml and libmatroska.
The newest version of these libraries I can get is libebml.src-v0.4.4.zip
found in http://dl.matroska.org/downloads/libebml/
<http://dl.matroska.org/downloads/libebml/>
and libmatroska.src-v0.4.4.zip found in
http://dl.matroska.org/downloads/libmatroska/
<http://dl.matroska.org/downloads/libmatroska/>

But these both are older then that which are need in matroskautils-src.zip.
One hint is that in source files of matroskautils occurs an include path
with subdirectory /vc7
and in libebml.src-v0.4.4.zip and libmatroska.src-v0.4.4.zip are only files
with subdirectory /vc6.

Where can I get a newer version of libebml.src-v0.4.4.zip and
libmatroska.src-v0.4.4.zip or
an older version of matroskautils-src.zip which fits to sources of
libebml.src-v0.4.4.zip and
libmatroska.src-v0.4.4.zip?

With kind regards, Lothar.

MAICO Diagnostic GmbH