[Matroska-devel] Re: Multiple Angles of Matroska

Alexander Noe' alexander.noe at s2001.tu-chemnitz.de
Sun May 1 08:00:18 CEST 2005

Derailed wrote:

>Thanks for replying back! The editions were perfect for this. I had a
>few questions about it though. Is there a way name the editions?

In AVI-Mux GUIs chapter editor, it works just like naming Chapters

When using mkvmerge, you have to write a Tags file. Here is a sample file.
http://www-user.tu-chemnitz.de/~noe/Video-Zeug/AVIMux%20GUI/friends -
season 2.rar

However, you have to make 2 separate files, one containing the Chapters part
and one containing the Tags part, if you want it to work in mkvmerge.

Alex