[Matroska-devel] Problem with Haali's splitter

Rumbah rumbah at gmx.net
Sun Mar 27 04:02:31 CEST 2005

Hi!

I muxed a Nero AVC Video with a 6ch VBR HE-AAC, a 2ch VBR HE-AAC and chapters
with mkvtoolnix 1.4.1 to a mkv file. Now if I try to play the file the screen
stays blank but the audio starts and after about 10 seconds, the video starts to
play at the correct time, so audio and video are in sync, but the first 10
seconds are black. But if I load the file an a player and hit stop and then
play, the file starts at the beginning with video without problems. The first
ten seconds are only missing the first time the file is played, after that it works.

Rumbah