[Matroska-devel] Re: mkv to dvd?

Atamido paul at msn.com
Tue Mar 22 18:53:21 CET 2005

Assuming you are in Windows and are using a DirectShow player to view
the video, then you can use TMPGEnc to convert the file to MPEG-2 for
use on a DVD.  OF course if I didn't know this, I would have searched
Google and found the answer in the top results.

http://www.google.com/search?q=convert+mkv+to+dvd

Atamido