[Matroska-devel] issues with Haali's parser

Mike Matsnev mike at po.cs.msu.su
Tue Mar 22 11:23:38 CET 2005

filewalker wrote:
> Blight:
> "There's a bug in the haali filter. If you add directvobsub to the graph and
> then render the filter's subtitle pin, it won't connect to DirectVobSub...
>
> This is why ZP isn't showing subs with the haali splitter.
>
> I'm working to add support for stream-switching and such, but haali would need
> to fix his splitter for subs to work.
This is news to me, as it obviously connects properly in other players.

> edit:
> Arrgh, his splitter seems to be running over the entire filter list and creating
> each filter, this causes filters with debug-protection to kill ZP while I'm
> working on the code, not to mention, it's slowing down load times if your system
> is full of filters (like mine is).
There is no such code in my filter. I suspect the FGM is doing that because the
output pin type is specified as wildcard in registration data.

On a side note, it'd be nice if blight could mail me directly or come to our irc
channel, then the issues could be resolved a lot more quickly.

/Mike