[Matroska-devel] mkv to dvd?

Tommy Pierson inuyasha.rules at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 21:33:34 CET 2005

i recently stumbled uppon your video format while obtaining anime
cartoons, and found a single flaw.  there is (as far as i can find) no
way to convert an mkv to avi or dvd video file, so as to view them on
a dvd player, or similar impliment.  i am pleased overall with the
format, but with as slow as my computer is, it is really frusterating
not being able to view the videos at my house( i currently burn them
to cd and go over to a friends house).

   thanks for considering adding this support to mkv format video, an anime fan