[Matroska-devel] Checklist for our next pack

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Mon Mar 14 19:38:04 CET 2005

Hey,

> - Haali's splitter with only MKV reading enabled by default
> - Disable MPC's internal and MatroskaSplitter
> - FFDShow with H264 support, AAC, Vorbis and AC3
> - vsfilter
> - CoreFLAC
> - CoreTTA
> - RealMediaSplitter

Sounds pretty good to me.

> + should we ship MatroskaDiag ?

Definitely! It shouldn't be optional to install either. It's a pretty
important tool for bug testing, and it's small. So there's no harm done
in always installing it IMHO.

> + MatroskaProp with known bugs fixed ?

Dunno about the state of MatroskaProp, but I think that it's a good
thing unless it crashes a lot.

> + DScaler 5 for MPEG2 decoding ?

How important is that for us? Hmm... I'd say include it but make it
optional (?).

> * the same system we had to detect the presence of Real DLLs

Agree

> * new icon Betaboy has proposed

Agree

Mosu