[Matroska-devel] Haali's parser: feature request for quicktime support

filewalker playful at gmx.at
Fri Mar 11 14:55:13 CET 2005

Hi Mike,

thanks for the new features(support for MP4) in your parser!!
(I kicked out now the Nero's one :) ) works great!

Your parser makes it now possible to use only non comercial filters(fffshow,
your parser) for MP4, too. THANKS!

My feature request is:
Is it possible to support the quicktime formats...because the mp4 format is
pretty much like the same as quicktime, so I thought that it maybe wouldn't be
too hard for you to add support for the quicktime formats in your parser?

It would be really  great to have only one good parser, that rocks! :)

Cu filewalker