[Matroska-devel] Re: USF- issues

Luca Della Santina lucads at email.it
Mon Jun 20 20:15:26 CEST 2005

>I have made simple subtitles in "ChronoSub_20050205" but they are not
>displayed,
>
>Something with "styles" if them to replace with those that in U96
>subtitles are displayed,

ChronoSub_20050205 was affected by a bug, it encoded alpha channels
opposite to USF definition (255 = opaque) so your opaque subtitles are
transparent.
Please download the latest release (ChronoSub_20050619) in order to have
this bug fixed.
Please also download the latest PixiShow build for rendering
(PixiShow_20050619), even if there are still issues to solve (for
example you need to enable in your ffdshow output options the voice
"allow output format change during playback" otherwise you'll
experiences crashes).

Thanks for the feedback.