[Matroska-devel] First Pixishow release

Luca Della Santina lucads at email.it
Thu Jun 9 11:14:09 CEST 2005

For those of you i've not bored in these weeks on the #matroska channel,
i'd like to introduce my current duty in the matroska project.

I'm working on a USF rasterizer filter for DirectShow, named PixiShow
accordingly to unmei's Pixifier wich is the rasterizing engine of the
filter.

The first preview release of my filter is now avaible on the USF project
page (http://corecodec.org/projects/usf)
It consists of an nsis installer which simply copy and
register/unregister the directshow filter.

PixiShow can display USF subtitles embeeded in the Matroska container
(tested with the latests mkvtoolnix builds) and, when no embeeded USF
subtitles are present in the clip, it looks for an external USF subtitle
file with the same name of the videoclip.

PixiShow accepts ANSI / UTF8 / UTF16BE and UTF16LE encoded USF files.

A property page is also present during playback allowing the user to
tweak the main parameters of pixifier's rendering engine.

I hope you'll like it.

Regards.
                Luca Della Santina