[Matroska-devel] Re: mkvtoolnix 0.9.4 muxed files with haali's matroska splitter

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Fri Jun 3 09:12:27 CEST 2005

Hey,

I'm CCing the reply to the Matroska devel mailing list. Maybe Haali can
comment on this problem.

On Tuesday 31 May 2005 16:08, Lior Galanti wrote:
> hello Moritz
>
> i seem to be having problems in opening streams muxed with mkvtoolnix
> 0.9.4 with haali's matroska splitter.
> i have checked files muxed with other versions and there is no problem.
>
> its not a real big issue, i just have some 0.9.4 files in my archives,
> so i wanted to confirm with you before i remux them, maybe there is
> another way of handeling this.
>
> best regards and thanks for all your hard work,
>
> Lior Galanti

If remuxing fixes your problem then just remux the files ;) Haali, could
you please comment on this as well? You can get old mkvtoolnix versions
from
http://www.bunkus.org/videotools/mkvtoolnix/win32/old/mkvtoolnix-0.9.4.rar
and the corresponding runtime archive should be
http://www.bunkus.org/videotools/mkvtoolnix/win32/mkvtoolnix-runtime.rar

Thanks,

Mosu