[Matroska-devel] Re: Delphi sources

Christophe PARIS christophe.paris at free.fr
Sat Jul 30 13:35:06 CEST 2005

Hi,

There is some Delphi code to deal with Matroska files in MatroskaDiag.
The Matroska Parser is not complete (it doesn't parse clusters) but
it's good if you want to get info on a Matroska file.

http://www.matroska.org/~toff/MatroskaDiag_20050730_src.rar

The interesting unit is MatroskaHelper.pas
And you can see how it is used in TMainForm.ProcessMatroskaInfoStep1

For playback and grabbing frame, DirectShow is probably a solution.
In fact you could look at the Matroska Shell Extension to see how it is done.

Regards Toff