[Matroska-devel] Trying to open a MKV file that is beind downloaded.

Jimmy Jarrell wolfburns at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 06:59:59 CEST 2005

I have installed all the approipriate codecs and I am also using TCMP as
well as MPC but I still get this error: "First element in file is not EBML."
The file I am trying to open is one that is currently be downloaded and I
wanted to view the file to make sure it was what the title said. I have done
some research on your website as well as around the web but I haven't been
able to find a fix. Would the fact that I am still downloading the file
produce this error? Thank you for any help.

--
Jimmy "WolfBurns" Jarrell