[Matroska-devel] Fwd: EBML

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Thu Jan 27 09:53:04 CET 2005

Hi,

The documentation on EBML is very short, but hopefully it's clear
enough. A few people already implemented different EBML parsers without
even contacting us. So I guess it's possible to understand it with what
is provided (EBML/Matroska doc + libebml & libmatroska). If you have
more questions, feel free to ask them here or on IRC.