[Matroska-devel] Re: seeking is borked in 2nd segment of two segment mkv file + a prob with chapters

Vincent nise at newmail.ru
Sun Jan 23 23:49:21 CET 2005


just to make sure im doing everything right:
in mkvmerge gui on input tab i add my avi file (video+audio), then on global 
tab under chapters with browse button i choose my chapter file, then i press 
start muxing. i tried  using ogm and xml style chapter files (see below). 
output file's chapter name is always without & (in matroska prop context menu 
info, in MPC (gabest's splitter) and in another player (haali's splitter)). 
interesting though in mkvinfo it does show the chapter name properly "Band & 
Dancers". 
im not sure if i can attach my files to this post thru web interface that im 
using so ill just copy and paste the two files:

CHAPTER01=00:00:00.000
CHAPTER01NAME=Band & Dancers
CHAPTER02=00:03:41.500
CHAPTER02NAME=Vous...
CHAPTER03=00:08:34.000
CHAPTER03NAME=326 Seconds
CHAPTER04=00:14:06.500
CHAPTER04NAME=Made in U.S.A
CHAPTER05=00:22:58.500
CHAPTER05NAME=Made in Russia

xml file in internet explorer:

  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="yes" ?> 
- <Chapters>
- <!-- Created by ChapterGrabber
  --> 
- <!-- Jarrett Vance (jarrett_v at hotmail.com)
  --> 
- <EditionEntry>
- <ChapterAtom>
  <ChapterTimeStart>00:00:00.000</ChapterTimeStart> 
- <ChapterDisplay>
  <ChapterString>Band & Dancers</ChapterString> 
  <ChapterLanguage>eng</ChapterLanguage> 
  </ChapterDisplay>
  </ChapterAtom>
- <ChapterAtom>
  <ChapterTimeStart>00:03:41.500</ChapterTimeStart> 
- <ChapterDisplay>
  <ChapterString>Vous...</ChapterString> 
  <ChapterLanguage>eng</ChapterLanguage> 
  </ChapterDisplay>
  </ChapterAtom>
- <ChapterAtom>
  <ChapterTimeStart>00:08:34.000</ChapterTimeStart> 
- <ChapterDisplay>
  <ChapterString>326 Seconds</ChapterString> 
  <ChapterLanguage>eng</ChapterLanguage> 
  </ChapterDisplay>
  </ChapterAtom>
- <ChapterAtom>
  <ChapterTimeStart>00:14:06.500</ChapterTimeStart> 
- <ChapterDisplay>
  <ChapterString>Made in U.S.A</ChapterString> 
  <ChapterLanguage>eng</ChapterLanguage> 
  </ChapterDisplay>
  </ChapterAtom>
- <ChapterAtom>
  <ChapterTimeStart>00:22:58.500</ChapterTimeStart> 
- <ChapterDisplay>
  <ChapterString>Made in Russia</ChapterString> 
  <ChapterLanguage>eng</ChapterLanguage> 
  </ChapterDisplay>
  </ChapterAtom>
  </EditionEntry>
  </Chapters>

xml in front page (only the string in question):

<ChapterString>Band & Dancers</ChapterString>





More information about the Matroska-devel mailing list