[Matroska-devel] Re: Haali's parser: feature request

Mike Matsnev mike at po.cs.msu.su
Tue Jan 18 18:33:03 CET 2005

filewalker wrote:
> "Well, when he implements the proper file source, I'll be able to create custom
> media profiles for it in a way that won't conflict with the previous matroska
> filters. Then, I'll add the stream switching support. BUT! he probably does it
> already, but ask him if he sets the group-id code for each stream category
> (audio/video/sub) AND! ask him if he sets LCID values for each stream (so that
> ZP can auto-switch on Language Code Identification)"
Yes, both things. The groups are:
1          Video
2          Audio
17         Segments (if the filter opened many files, or there are many segments in one file)
18         Chapters
4294967280 Subtitles

17 & 18 are arbitrary numbers that I selected, I can easily change them if they
conflict with something.

/Mike