[Matroska-devel] Re: Haali's parser: feature request

filewalker playful at gmx.at
Thu Jan 13 14:59:07 CET 2005

Mike Matsnev <mike <at> po.cs.msu.su> writes:

> >>I don't think I can implement this anytime soon, due to my internal
> >>design. However I export IAMStreamSelect from the splitter, so any
> >>software can use it to switch streams, maybe Blight can use that.
> >

> > Blight request me to ask you this:
> > "Can you ask Mike to make this filter work with file source async?"
> >
> > Although I think I know your answer. ;)
> This is planned in the future and shouldnt be hard to do.

Thanks, Good to know.
(The question for me is if Blight should adapt ZP now to your todays build or
should he wait till it works as a file source async filter...). I don't think
that he will adapt ZP again & again...(but I hope so)

>>Can you ask him to make the DS filters he make use file source async too ?

IIRC ZP doesn't contain DSfilters, or what do you mean?
I'm just a user who like Matroska and who wants to get work Mike's new parser
with ZP(and with all features of ZP).
I think it should also be a benefit for Matroska if Matroska works fine in ZP
with Mike's parser, or?

Cu filewalker